ubu listen to the things that bother me, what I want to do and achieve, how I want to live, what works for me and what doesn't
ubu responds to my needs with unique approaches...
- enabling us as individual people, to fulfill our needs, our goals, dreams and aspirations
- understanding ‘why’ each of us do what we do and ‘how’ those supporting us can respond in a way that works for us and meets our needs
- giving us the motivation to engage with others living within our local community to build of strong relationships our families and friends
- teaching methods such as skill development, further education and effective communication, enabling us to achieve as much independence as possible
- using Positive Stress Support and other techniques to transform our behaviour and develop ways to live our lives comfortably