ubu is pleased to announce the launch of our Healthy Lifestyle Club.
The Healthy Lifestyle Club is being created by healthy lifestyle champion, Ian to help us at ubu make positive choices in our diet and health which will lead us towards a healthier lifestyle. He will share his passion and commitment to help everyone take small steps to where they want to be.
It is going to be a fun, supportive, positive and rewarding experience helping us to improve and attain all of our lifestyle goals.
Ok, but what does that actually mean we will be doing?
Every Wednesday at 10am, starting 16th of May, we will be welcoming everyone to the Hub to meet, cook and share ways we can all choose healthier and wiser options in our lifestyles.
Everyone who joins will receive a pack that will include:
• A weight chart so that your progress can be recorded, providing a visual record of your progress. At the start of the meeting everyone can choose to be weighed and those who choose not to be weighed can celebrate their week’s successes
with others in the group;
• A food diary to help record our food choices over the previous week;
• Blank menu planning sheets to help us plan in advance;
• A 7 day sample planner to give everyone ideas and suggestions;
• A front sheet with our names, photograph, special dietary needs and record of achievements we have reached;
• Spaces for recipes to try;
• Spaces to hold achievement certificates.