Share with ubu your comments, concern or complaint
We value openness and honesty in everything we do together. We really appreciate your feedback on the service we provide to enable you to enjoy greater independence in your life.
We believe that everyone should be treated with fairness and kindness as such we treat people as individuals, not just another person in the crowd.
Every person we serve deserves to be shown respect and we take responsibility for ensuring that we do what we say we will. We are committed to being accountable and crystal-clear in all our decisions and actions.
If you have a comment, concern or complaint about what we do, please share it with us:
- by telephone on 01423 85 86 87
- in person to the Service Manager or the Regional Manager where you live
- by writing to our Chief Operating Officer, 9 Haywra Street, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1 5BJ
- or if it’s easier we can help you to arrange a one-to-one meeting with a member of your Enabling Team or an independent advocate who you feel comfortable with
- you can send an email to email@example.com
Or you can also get in touch with your local Social Services, Health Authority, Local Government Ombudsman and the Care Quality Commission can be contacted at www.cqc.org.uk
If you are enabled by ubu, you can find the contact details for these organisations in your Handbook
Tell us We’re listening We’ll act